- Salary Range $15,000 - $20,000
- Experience Required 2-4 Years
- Early Childhood Industry Area Child Care
- Minimum Qualifications High School Diploma
Responsibilities will include general supervision and management of the classroom in addition to creating and implementing developmentally appropriate activities. Work as a team with other teachers, self-motivated, flexible and be knowledgeable in the development of children as well as communicate in a professional manner with families.
. Responsible for assisting the teacher with the full implementation of the Giraffe Kids program.
· Participate in staff meetings, center activities, and staff development.
· Assist Lead Teacher in reviewing the progress of each child and developing written plans to promote
each child’s growth and development.
· Maintain a well-organized, safe and attractive classroom environment conducive to the optimal growth
and development of children.
· Develop a positive relationship with each child and promote the development of self-esteem and self-discipline.
· Assist Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program of activities based on principles of child development and in accordance with the program’s curriculum
· Observe each child daily to assess skills, interests, and needs and use this information to facilitate learning and growth.
· Establish a positive relationship with each child’s family and share information about the child’s day at the Center.
· Assist the teacher in conducting staff/parent conferences.
· Responsible for assisting Center Director and teacher in implementing parent involvement activities.
· Perform other duties as required or assigned.