- Salary Range $20,000 - $30,000
- Experience Required All Experience Levels
- Early Childhood Industry Area Child Care
- Minimum Qualifications High School Diploma
1. Must be at least 18 years of age; proof of high school graduation/GED equivalent required. Some college hours preferred.
2. Physically able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds.
3. Flexible and able to adjust daily routine or work schedule based on the needs of the children and the center.
4. Ability to instruct young learners and manage their behavior.
5. Strong organizational, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
6. Minimum of one-year successful experience in a state regulated child care facility or educational setting required, two years preferred.
7. Demonstrate a professional appearance and attitude.
8. Experience as a lead instructor preferred.
9. Knowledge of Texas Minimum Standards for Child Care Centers and Early Childhood Education experience preferred.
10.Available occasional nights and weekends as required for scheduled meetings or trainings.